CharlesWorks is hiring!
Join Our Team as its Office Assistant!
At CharlesWorks, we’re more than just a team – we’re a family. Right now, this veteran founded family run business is on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to join us in the role of Office Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone. Someone who’s ready to grow their skills and have long term employment with us. Benefits for those working on site include working closely with a small, friendly, dedicated team, as well as Paid Time Off and Holiday pay if you are full time (32+ hours weekly).
What Will You Do?
As our Office Assistant, you’ll play a crucial role in keeping our operations running smoothly. Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Handling client billing with precision
- Being the friendly voice that answers and returns phone calls & emails
- Ensuring messages reach the right people at the right time
- Coordinating meetings and appointments like a pro
- Keeping client records up-to-date
Who Are We Looking For?
This is an entry-level position, so other than excellent command of the English language, no previous experience is required. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Personable and enjoys interacting with others
- Comfortable on the phone and has a clear voice
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in their work
- Eager to learn new skills, including QuickBooks
- Organized and has excellent time management skills
- A strong communicator
- Able to work from our Peterborough NH office or remotely
What’s In It For You?
We believe in supporting our team members, which is why we’ll provide all the training you need to succeed in your role. Plus, you’ll be joining a friendly and supportive team that’s committed to helping you develop your skills and career.
Ready to take the next step? Call us at +1-603-924-9867 to schedule a meeting. We can’t wait to hear from you!