CharlesWorks LLC (referred herein and throughout the website as “CharlesWorks”) provides the “Resources” and many other informational parts of this website as a public service.
Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on the CharlesWorks website or utilize this website for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. CharlesWorks makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website. CharlesWorks expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents.
All information and data on this website is subject to change without notice. No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to this website or its links to other websites.
You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material. Neither CharlesWorks nor its affiliates, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this website or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto.
Website Accessibility Guidelines
CharlesWorks makes every possible effort to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. If you have advice or comments on how we can improve this website’s accessibility for you or for other users who have disabilities, please do let us know by contacting CharlesWorks at (603) 924-6759 or by emailing CharlesWorks at Websites@CharlesWorks.com.
We at CharlesWorks have designed this site with the aim of providing accessibility to all users, including those with disabilities:
- The fonts used throughout this website are standardized and are intended to be easily readable and legible across various devices.
- The design of this site is intended to rely on text for navigational links (instead of graphics) in order to make the site readable by screen readers and other assistive technology
- Our intention is to communicate to you and other site users mainly with textual content instead of relying on color.
- Whenever possible, we have all images and hyperlinks with appropriate or descriptive “alt text” or alternative text to help.
- Our intention is to make this website compliant with the American with Disabilities Act Section 508 so it is accessible to all users.
- We work to comply with the American with Disabilities Act Section 508 as well as as the WCAG 2.1 A and AA for accessibility standards.
- Should you or anybody else have some difficulty or challenges accessing any part of this site, please contact us directly through this website, via email, through the mail, or call us on the telephone with your questions, concerns, advice, or comments. We’ll do our best to assist you.
Please include the following information when contacting us to help us serve you best:
- Describe the nature of your accessibility problem.
- What is the URL / web address where the information is located.
- What format would you prefer to receive the content or material provided to you.
- The best contact information for you.
Web Browser Accessibility Tools
Most modern browsers have accessibility built into them. Likewise the most popular mobile devices (specifically Android and iOS) have accessibility built into their operation systems. We recommend looking at the links below for assistance in optimizing and enhancing your user-experience should you have issues with accessibility:
- This site also contains PDF files, and therefore you may need to use Adobe Reader to view and print PDFs. Adobe Reader is a free software program and is available across most popular platforms, devices and operating systems. You can visit the Adobe website to download the software.
- Should you wish to read any PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website and look at the information underneath the section labeled “Accessibility resources” which has helpful information.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines can also be accessed online.