Last month we talked about the mysterious (to most people anyway) CLOUD. Although we've heard tons about it to date, it is worth reminding ourselves of one of the worst problems lurking in every Internet nook and crabby: MALWARE. There are many common internet myths...
Just as "follow-up" is a key ingredient in business success - it is showing to be a key ingredient in successful phishing and other fraudulent activities as well. This short story came from a friend in the corporate setting. With the ease and prevalence of fraud...
- (no title)
- How to Override the WordPress default 45 tag cloud limit
- Gravity Forms Styling for Submit Button
- Safe Practices for Installing WordPress Plugin, Theme and Core Updates to Your Website
- How to install PHP and the “intl” extension on a Virtualmin Debian server
- How to fix WordPress Mobile Image Alignment & Text Wrap Problems
- Some Great Reasons to use a Local Debian Server running Virtualmin
- Basic WordPress Login Instructions
- Default local mail server disable for new DirectAdmin domains
- Email Phishing Still at an All Time High