1. Open Microsoft Windows Live Mail 2011. At the top of the page click on the Blue File button and then select 'Options' followed by Email Accounts... . File> Options> Email Accounts> 2. Click on the 'Add' button. 3. Select the account type 'Email Account'...
Windows Live Mail allows users to access their emails. For users who get a lot of email during a single session a worth while customization would be updating the frequency Windows Live Mail checked for new mail. Here's how to proceed: 1. Open Microsoft Windows Live...
- (no title)
- How to Override the WordPress default 45 tag cloud limit
- Gravity Forms Styling for Submit Button
- Safe Practices for Installing WordPress Plugin, Theme and Core Updates to Your Website
- How to install PHP and the “intl” extension on a Virtualmin Debian server
- How to fix WordPress Mobile Image Alignment & Text Wrap Problems
- Some Great Reasons to use a Local Debian Server running Virtualmin
- Basic WordPress Login Instructions
- Default local mail server disable for new DirectAdmin domains
- Email Phishing Still at an All Time High