So now you have a good grasp of how your web server works and what information can be obtained from its logs, like number of hits (to the server and to individual URLs), number of IP addresses making the requests (and how many hits each IP address made), and when...
Web statistics can seem very alien to those not familiar with them. They are a very important aspect of a web presence because they let us know if our website is being accessed. Here is a little information about what some of the terms mean. Welcome to the wonderful...
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?
- How to Use the WordPress Redirection Plugin to Manage URLs: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Great Camera Shortcut Adventure
- Solar Flares Activity and its Impact on Radio Waves
- Duck Duck Go SEO Challenges & Web Search Intricacies
- Web Development Security: Personal Plugins and Themes Experience
- Installing max mega menu on divi global header
- Don’t Fall for the ‘One Ring’ Telephone Scam!
- Understanding WordPress’s xmlrpc.php File and Navigating Potential Misuse