This fix is a solution for adding a line of text, such as remarks or instructions, or any other information desired to a form. It involves using a single blank text box and making adjustments to the CSS. By adding the following code to the CSS and changing...
My website is finally finished. I spent a lot of time and money working with so-called Website (WordPress) Gurus that only screwed up my website until I connected with a fellow vet CharlesWorks LLC (FaceBook). Charles and Robin did the job. Not only did they do a...
- Maximizing Website Flexibility and Client Autonomy with Divi Theme Builder
- Avoiding New Phishing Pitfalls: A Personal Encounter
- Exciting Official Launch: CharlesWorks’ Small Site Special Financing Deal
- Adding WooCommerce Categories
- How to Create QR Codes: A Step-by-Step Guide with Insights
- Don’t Take the Bait: The Rising Tide of Phishing Scams
- Revamp Your Website Design: 7 Proven Strategies for Better User Experience and Increased Conversions
- Consolidated Communications DNS Issue: A Guide for CharlesWorks Customers
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?