So now you have a good grasp of how your web server works and what information can be obtained from its logs, like number of hits (to the server and to individual URLs), number of IP addresses making the requests (and how many hits each IP address made), and when...
Web statistics can seem very alien to those not familiar with them. They are a very important aspect of a web presence because they let us know if our website is being accessed. Here is a little information about what some of the terms mean. Welcome to the wonderful...
- Maximizing Website Flexibility and Client Autonomy with Divi Theme Builder
- Avoiding New Phishing Pitfalls: A Personal Encounter
- Exciting Official Launch: CharlesWorks’ Small Site Special Financing Deal
- Adding WooCommerce Categories
- How to Create QR Codes: A Step-by-Step Guide with Insights
- Don’t Take the Bait: The Rising Tide of Phishing Scams
- Revamp Your Website Design: 7 Proven Strategies for Better User Experience and Increased Conversions
- Consolidated Communications DNS Issue: A Guide for CharlesWorks Customers
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?