Note: This set of directions requires that Outlook 2010 be installed on the Windows system. Outlook 2010 runs on a variety of older Windows versions as well as the latest Windows 10. While this information pertains to using Outlook on the CharlesWorks SmarterMail...
1. Open Outlook 2010 and click on File (in the upper left). Under Info, choose Account Settings to add an account. 2. Select Email Account and enter: Your Name, Email Address, and Password and click Next. 3. Outlook 2010 will now establish a network connection, search...
- Fixing Website Page Not Found (404 Errors) Using Redirection
- Removing Bad Email Addresses from Outlook’s AutoComplete
- PayPal Procedure to Intergrade the Advanced Version Check Out
- Installing Facebook Pixel Code on a Divi WordPress Site
- Embedding YouTube videos on WordPress site
- Edit Google Business Listing
- Increase width in dropdown menu
- Send Feedback to Google
- Remove extra bottom padding and margin on posts
- Some Helpful Plugins for use with WooCommerce Plugins