Practically everyone living on the planet Earth should understand what phishing is by now. But for those who might not, a Google search brought this up for me: "the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce...
Just as "follow-up" is a key ingredient in business success - it is showing to be a key ingredient in successful phishing and other fraudulent activities as well. This short story came from a friend in the corporate setting. With the ease and prevalence of fraud...
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?
- How to Use the WordPress Redirection Plugin to Manage URLs: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Great Camera Shortcut Adventure
- Solar Flares Activity and its Impact on Radio Waves
- Duck Duck Go SEO Challenges & Web Search Intricacies
- Web Development Security: Personal Plugins and Themes Experience
- Installing max mega menu on divi global header
- Don’t Fall for the ‘One Ring’ Telephone Scam!
- Understanding WordPress’s xmlrpc.php File and Navigating Potential Misuse