Practically everyone living on the planet Earth should understand what phishing is by now. But for those who might not, a Google search brought this up for me: "the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce...
Just as "follow-up" is a key ingredient in business success - it is showing to be a key ingredient in successful phishing and other fraudulent activities as well. This short story came from a friend in the corporate setting. With the ease and prevalence of fraud...
- (no title)
- How to Override the WordPress default 45 tag cloud limit
- Gravity Forms Styling for Submit Button
- Safe Practices for Installing WordPress Plugin, Theme and Core Updates to Your Website
- How to install PHP and the “intl” extension on a Virtualmin Debian server
- How to fix WordPress Mobile Image Alignment & Text Wrap Problems
- Some Great Reasons to use a Local Debian Server running Virtualmin
- Basic WordPress Login Instructions
- Default local mail server disable for new DirectAdmin domains
- Email Phishing Still at an All Time High