A website is used for communicating information to a large number of viewers. It is important that everything functions properly - buttons, links, etc. As long as it works, that’s all that matters, right? Well, what about how it looks? Most of us have...
What's a web-over? Here at CharlesWorks, that's our own term for websites that come to us in need of a do-over or a make-over. There are a variety of reasons for a web-over: You felt creative at some point and started your own website, but business got in the way and...
- How to Override the WordPress default 45 tag cloud limit
- Gravity Forms Styling for Submit Button
- Safe Practices for Installing WordPress Plugin, Theme and Core Updates to Your Website
- How to install PHP and the “intl” extension on a Virtualmin Debian server
- How to fix WordPress Mobile Image Alignment & Text Wrap Problems
- Some Great Reasons to use a Local Debian Server running Virtualmin
- Basic WordPress Login Instructions
- Default local mail server disable for new DirectAdmin domains
- Email Phishing Still at an All Time High
- How to enable TLS 1.2 on Windows Server 2008 R2