How to install your Facebook Pixel Code when you have a WordPress Site with the Divi Theme. 1. Copy and paste your base Pixel Code into a text editor. Make sure that your Pixel ID is in the place of [Insert PIXEL ID# Here] in the code below. You can add more...
This is a work in progress, so bear with me as it is not done yet! Jetpack, created and maintained by Autommatic, has increasingly moved toward monetization over the past years. As part of this process, Autommatic wants to generate more and more revenue. There was a...
- Fixing Website Page Not Found (404 Errors) Using Redirection
- Removing Bad Email Addresses from Outlook’s AutoComplete
- PayPal Procedure to Intergrade the Advanced Version Check Out
- Installing Facebook Pixel Code on a Divi WordPress Site
- Embedding YouTube videos on WordPress site
- Edit Google Business Listing
- Increase width in dropdown menu
- Send Feedback to Google
- Remove extra bottom padding and margin on posts
- Some Helpful Plugins for use with WooCommerce Plugins