How to install your Facebook Pixel Code when you have a WordPress Site with the Divi Theme. 1. Copy and paste your base Pixel Code into a text editor. Make sure that your Pixel ID is in the place of [Insert PIXEL ID# Here] in the code below. You can add more...
This is a work in progress, so bear with me as it is not done yet! Jetpack, created and maintained by Autommatic, has increasingly moved toward monetization over the past years. As part of this process, Autommatic wants to generate more and more revenue. There was a...
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?
- How to Use the WordPress Redirection Plugin to Manage URLs: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Great Camera Shortcut Adventure
- Solar Flares Activity and its Impact on Radio Waves
- Duck Duck Go SEO Challenges & Web Search Intricacies
- Web Development Security: Personal Plugins and Themes Experience
- Installing max mega menu on divi global header
- Don’t Fall for the ‘One Ring’ Telephone Scam!
- Understanding WordPress’s xmlrpc.php File and Navigating Potential Misuse