This article would apply to websites containing older code. Generally, the website was built some time back. It may use a theme and contain plugins that are no longer supported (haven't been updated in a while). The site would have had something along the lines of an...
Lately it seems every time we pick up magazine, or turn on the TV, we see an ad for a company that is trying to persuade us to access, link to, or download from "The Cloud." Just what is "The Cloud" anyway? Is it some magical portal in the sky where we can access sage...
- Avoiding New Phishing Pitfalls: A Personal Encounter
- Exciting Official Launch: CharlesWorks’ Small Site Special Financing Deal
- Adding WooCommerce Categories
- How to Create QR Codes: A Step-by-Step Guide with Insights
- Don’t Take the Bait: The Rising Tide of Phishing Scams
- Revamp Your Website Design: 7 Proven Strategies for Better User Experience and Increased Conversions
- Consolidated Communications DNS Issue: A Guide for CharlesWorks Customers
- DNS 102: How to Check Your DNS Settings Issues
- Just What is a WordPress “Trackback” Anyway?
- How to Use the WordPress Redirection Plugin to Manage URLs: A Comprehensive Guide