How to send us feedback in Google Maps
We’re always looking for ways to improve Google Maps and would love to hear from you. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, or about bugs you’ve found. If you think something should be removed for legal reasons, submit a legal request.
Types of feedback you can send
When you send feedback, you can tell us about three kinds of things:
- Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
- In the top left, click the Menu .
- Click Edit the map.
- Choose Your opinions about Maps.
- To add a screenshot with your feedback, follow the instructions.
- Click Send.
Tips for giving good feedback
- Be as specific as possible. If you’re not sure what something is called, you can describe it instead. The more we know, the more likely we can fix it.
- Include as much information as you can. Tell us what you were doing, what happened, and what you expected.